‘From Paris to LA’ sums up KARL LAGERFELD
x KAIA’s collaboration that fuses the feted designer’s classic style with Miss Gerber’s Cali-cool. What denim silhouette captures that best? The mom fit, naturally. A nod to the ’90s, these high-rise, cropped jeans are roomy through the hips and tapered towards the frayed hem. And it wouldn’t be a throwback without a logo – you’ll find that on the back pocket as an embroidered sign-off.
- KARL LAGERFELD x KAIA stretch-denim jeans
- Exposed button and concealed zip-fly fastening at front
- Tapered, high-rise, cropped, belt loops, four pockets, branded hardware, whiskering, faded, v-shaped yoke at back, branded patch at back, branded embroidery at back pocket, frayed hem
- 99% cotton, 1% elastane
- Machine wash inside
- True to size
- Size 26: Rise 12", inside leg 26", leg opening 12"
- Model is 5ft 10" and wears a size 26
KARL LARGERFELD KARL LAGERFELD x KAIA mom-fit tapered high-rise jeans Exposed button and concealed zipfly fastening at front 184300623486KW1806 QSQWZUF